Nurse4U was established to bring together a team of experienced key management personnel who wanted to offer our nurses, personal care assistants and disability support workers a better level of service. At all times, our aim is to support our healthcare staff in all aspects of their career by ensuring a positive experience in the work environment.
- We want our staff to feel rewarded and appreciated for their hard work. That is why we have decided to introduce an “Employee of the Month” award for every month of the year and reward the winner with gifts and vouchers.
- We assist you as much as possible so that you can focus on your chosen nursing and caring careers.
- Nurse4U ensures that all staff are well taken care of and offered with all the training and support needed for them to thrive in their chosen careers in health care.
- Moreover, you will be provided with the flexibility of work, to work wherever and whenever you want.
- Nurse4U pays all our staff with highly competitive wages.
- You will receive N4U uniform and ID card
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic health care professionals to join our Nurse4U team.
- To work with us, please fill out the form below.
- Include a minimum of 2 professional referees in your resume
- We will contact you within 2-3 business days to obtain further information should we need to
- You will then be invited for an interview
- We will contact your referees and inform you of the outcome as soon as we hear from your referees